Why do you hate IKEA
Learned from life - 7 mistakes you shouldn't make at IKEA
1. Write a shopping list
In no case do you need a shopping list at Ikea. Much more important is the DO NOT BUY list. Who forgets that, has lost. Suddenly he is at home with 7 vases, 30 glasses, the 47th garlic press and really cute sofa cushions and only then notices that his own apartment is only 70 square meters and not 70 hectares.
2. Just before the shop closes, hop in again VERY SHORT
You can do that at EDEKA, at ALDI, at LIDL and in an emergency also at REAL. But IKEA in a hurry is one of those experiences that you don't have to have in life. Just the panic that arises in you when you are suddenly all alone in the carpet department and do not know how many tours are still waiting for you ... Well, in a pinch you at least have a bed if you have to stay overnight.
3. Promise the children that they can go to Småland and then forget their ID
You thought the village disco bouncer was Judge Merciless? Then you have never discussed with a Småland employee whether the children should not be allowed to play exceptionally without the parents' identity check ... They are not allowed to. And never, never!
4. Do not know the dimensions of the trunk and still enter the treasure trove
That really doesn't need any explanation ... Everyone has to experience this once themselves. Emphasis on ONCE.
5. Ignoring the fact that a piece of furniture can consist of several packages
Huh? And where are the cabinet shelves now? ... We'll tell you: In this package with a big 2 on it. That was on the shelf where you found the package with the big 1 on it. Happened to the most seasoned IKEA fans.
6. Think "will fit"
That one wall that you've never measured before, the chest of drawers will definitely fit in there, right? It may make life a little less exciting now, but dressers at IKEA always look smaller than they are. And corners are always a bit bigger from a distance. Not a good mix for pin-and-thumb purchases.
7. Do not shave your legs
Nothing will work today anyway, the stubble on your leg won't bother you? Misjudgment! If you don't have sex after shopping at IKEA together, you've done something wrong. The argument at IKEA (at the latest in the decoration-and-useless-ski-ski-department) is obligatory! If you skip that, you miss the most beautiful side effect of the blue and yellow paradise: reconciliation sex. In the beautiful new bed linen and in the middle of the 42 plush pillows that nobody would have needed ... or maybe on the new kitchen table, which - UPS - unfortunately does not fit into the kitchen.
- Drinking diet drinks makes you fat
- Hong Kong lives in China Why
- How big is a googolplex
- Which fruits rot the fastest
- Why did Egypt bloom
- How do I smoke without becoming addicted
- How can I sell things
- Why are fixed rate mortgage payments changing
- PayPal buyer protection how does it work
- High cholesterol will cause palpitations
- Can cancer be cured in America
- Did Voldemort actually create seven Horcruxes?
- How do I use the A2A function
- Why does gravity bend space
- Every business needs a sales funnel
- What is the standard unit of time
- What mortgage payment can I afford
- How did the photographer take this picture
- Is Alienware good for gaming
- Why are balls made of brass
- Sweden is dark for 6 months
- What is the cheapest food in pakistan
- What is telecommunication
- Where should I start learning AI