What's your favorite city in Belgium
Reading text German A1 - My favorite city: Tournai
Tournai has about 68,000 inhabitants and is located in Belgium. The capital of Belgium is called Brussels. There is a big square in Tournai, it's called “La Grand-Place” (the big square) and it's beautiful! Tournai also has a bell tower (“beffroi” in French), it is the oldest in Belgium.
There is also a festival in Tournai, that is the carnival. The carnival takes place in March.
Tournai is a quiet city. It has nature, history and many museums. The statue of Martine and Patapouf is in Tournai. Martine is a little girl from a book and the author tells her story.
Tournai also has a famous bridge. It's called "Le Pont des Trous" (Bridge of Holes) and a well-known river, the Escaut.
Audrey is 13 years old and is in fourth grade at the Collège Victor Considérant in Salins les Bains in the east of France.
German learners write: My city
Category: German learners write
Keyword: learn German A1, learn German France, write German learners, write German learners A1, write German learners: my city, topic city
- Who likes poetry
- Does Juice Plus work
- Which is better ClickBank or PeerFly
- Chinese people eat snails
- What happens when you stop drinking soda
- Why don't men wear make-up?
- How can I delete all tweets
- What is the maximum you have earned with affiliate
- Why do people ignore you
- Certification in DevOps is required
- What is the trend for 2020
- Are megachurches ethical
- How do I motivate my boat crew
- What are the best light sleeping bags
- Why exhibitions are important
- How was your recruiting process at Airbnb
- Is Facebook's Libra really a crypto currency?
- All Muslim men will be circumcised
- Texas has fewer gun-related crimes
- Can I buy bitcoins from Walmart
- What is the future of gaming
- What are the characteristics of people
- How can I move to Siberia
- What is space and time 1