What is computer language
Computer language (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Com | pu | ter | language, Plural: Computer | languages
- IPA: [kɔmˈpjuːtɐˌʃpʁaːxə]
- 1) generally:programming language
- 2) IT: System based on binary code that can be processed by computers
- 3) Linguistics (without plural):Technical language used by computer experts and interested laypeople
- 1) Determinative compound from computer and language
- 1) programming language
- 2) machine language
- 2) Computer science, artificial intelligence (AI), linguistics
- 3) Technical terminology, language, linguistics
- 1) ABAP, Algol, Assembler, BASIC, [c)], C ++, CGI, COBOL, FORTRAN, Java, Lisp, Logo, machine language, Modula-2, Oberon, Pascal, Perl, PHP, Prolog, Simula, Smalltalk
- 3) Computer vocabulary
- 1) If you want to write a program for a computer, you have to sign up for one of the Computer languages, i.e. one of the programming languages, decide.
- 3) The Computer language developed rapidly after World War II.
- 3) “Here and in other articles it becomes apparent that the development of computer technology and especially that of Computer language was quite exciting for some linguists. "
- Nominative: singular Computer language; Plural Computer languages
- Genitive: singular Computer language; Plural Computer languages
- Dative: singular Computer language; Plural Computer languages
- Accusative: singular Computer language; Plural Computer languages
- English: 1) programming language
- French: 1) langage de programmation (male)
- Italian: 1) linguaggio di programmazione (male)
- Catalan: 1) llenguatge de programació (male)
- Portuguese: 1) linguagem de programação (Female)
- Swedish: datorspråk; 2) maskinspråk
- Spanish: 1) lenguaje de programación (male)
Entries from our dictionary containing "computer language":
computer: ... computer fair, computer network, computer program, computer typesetting, computer simulation, computer game, computer language, computer technology, computer tomography, computer-aided ...
language: ... 4) Expression, diction, speech, way of speaking, writing, spelling, way of speaking, style 5) Computer language, programming language Overarching terms: 1) ...
rita: ... Subordinate terms: 1) innrita, útrita "log in or out" (neologisms in computer language) Examples of use: 1) tað havi eg á bókum ritað - I put that in the book ...
Assembler: ... especially for system programming. General terms: 1) Programming language, computer language Application examples: 1) The assembler translates readable machine commands ...
Machine language: Programming language, computer language Examples of use: 1) Machine languages are written in binary code and are used by the computer's processor
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Computer language" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (19.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Computerssprache/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “computer language” and thus help to supplement our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Computer languages (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Com | pu | ter | spra | chen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Computer addiction (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular computer addiction; Plural - genitive: singular ...
Computer keyboard (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular die computer keyboard; Majority of the ...
Computer keyboards (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Com | pu | ter | tas | ta | tu | ren Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Computer desk (German) Part of speech: noun, (male) Cases: nominative: singular computer table; Plural computer desks genitive: ...
Computer desks (German) Part of speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Dative Singular: Computertisch Hyphenation: ...
Computer desks (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Com | pu | ter | ti | schen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Computer desks (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Secondary forms: Computer tables Hyphenation: Com | pu | ter | ti | sches…
- How are New Zealand teenagers doing
- What do you think about eternity
- What is your motivation to live life
- How do I think like an engineer
- What thinks about eternity
- Why do some people like to buy groceries
- What are the dangers of chemsex
- What currencies are pegged to the US dollar
- Can hedonism be a fulfilling pursuit
- Intelligent people feel deeper
- There are many millionaires
- Meat smokers cause cancer
- How were homosexuals seen in ancient China
- When do you miss your family the most?
- How do I create a project idea
- DO farmers live a long time
- When did Britain withdraw its last battleship?
- What does delivered on Facebook Messenger mean
- How does introverted thinking show its love
- What was your best experience with cold email
- What are some top software ideas
- Who are the ten best American authors
- Is the measles vaccine safe
- How many Indians were killed by Americans