How is breathing important
Breathing exercise for more vitality
With the following exercises you can consciously direct the life force into the body, which can have a very beneficial effect on weak connective tissue or weakened physical organs.
To relieve pain in the arm or leg, to strengthen limbs, or to strengthen slack muscles, do the following on that part of the body:
- Contract the muscle (or muscles) gently and with deep concentration as you exhale, counting to 20.
- Relax your muscles and breathe in.
Repeat this exercise six times in the morning or at any other time of the day. Weak calves and thighs can be strengthened by practicing this technique.
Breathing exercise for headache
- Press one palm against the back of your head and the other lightly against your forehead.
- Inhale and hold your breath as, with deep attention, gently contract the muscles at the top of your head as if to frown.
- Exhale as you relax your muscles.
Repeat this four to six times.
Breathing exercise to clear your head
- Exhale without inhaling again.
- Slightly tense the muscles of the head. Raise your eyebrows, frown, wrinkle your nose, bite your teeth and let your mouth grow wide by pulling the corners of your mouth to one side. At full concentration, keep muscles tense as you count to 15.
- Now breathe in again and relax the muscles.
Repeat this six times.
Breathing exercise for nerves like wire ropes
- Inhale and hold your breath.
- Tense the whole body, i.e. all muscles at the same time.
- Hold the tension as you count to 20 and focus deeply on your whole body.
- Exhale and relax.
Repeat this three times. Do the exercise anytime you feel weak or nervous.
Breathing exercise for sharp eyes
- Exhale without inhaling again.
- Close your eyes and pull the eyelids and brows together slightly.
- Hold your eyes in this tension while you focus deeply, counting to 20 as you go.
- Relax your eyes and take a breath.
Repeat this seven times in the morning and evening.
Start today and make healthy breathing your new energizing hobby!
Distance training to become a holistic nutritionist
Are you interested in what's in our food and want to know how nutrients and vital substances affect the body? Do you want a healthy life for yourself, your family and fellow human beings? Nutritionists are popular - but the holistic aspect that is needed for sustainable health is often forgotten when giving advice. At the Academy of Naturopathy, you will get to know the connections between lifestyle and diet as well as physical and psychological well-being.
That educates interested people like you in around 16 months to become a holistic nutritionist out.
Is this article worth reading?
Share this article
- Dr. Corwin Samuel West, "The Golden Seven Plus One - Conquer Disease with Eight Keys to Health, Beauty, and Peace, 1981,
- Inge Biermann, "Close up breath, voice, energy, experiences from breathing work", 1991
- Ruediger Dahlke, Andreas Neumann, "The wonderful healing power of breathing - physical, mental and spiritual regeneration through our most elementary ability", 2000
- The Respiratory Protection Lexicon, (as of October 1, 2014)
- Paramahansa Yogananda and Kriya Yoga (as of October 1, 2014)
Notice on health issues
This information is passed to the best of my knowledge and belief. They are intended exclusively for those interested and for further training and are in no way to be understood as diagnostic or therapeutic instructions. We do not assume any liability for damages of any kind, which arise directly or indirectly from the use of the information. If you suspect illness, please consult your doctor or alternative practitioner
Subscribe to Newsletter
Exciting information about health and nutrition
1x per month
Login Successful. You will shortly receive a confirmation at the specified email address.
With your registration you allow the regular sending of the newsletter and accept the data protection regulations.
HEALTH CENTER © 2021 Neosmart Consulting AG. All rights reserved.
- What is the zip code of singapore
- How does an affiliate link work
- Which country has the most competent diplomats?
- How safe is Malaysia for foreigners
- Is artificial intelligence a threat or not
- Am I grammatically correct?
- Why do buildings have windows
- How many grams are in 500 kilograms
- What do you have to see in London
- How big should a hotel room be
- Why is Burma so poor
- What questions should you ask the CEO?
- Kill charter schools public schools
- What is Wealthfronts Advanced Indexing
- What makes someone whine
- What is Syria about
- What does nail biting mean psychologically
- Dream mathematician in math
- What is beach nudism
- The teachers assign the seats at random
- What is the main airport in Thailand
- Can you convert Robux for real money
- Jesus fears the devil
- How important is Myanmar for China