What are the cons of eating chicken
1. Avoidance of salmonella
Salmonella are natural intestinal inhabitants of poultry that are excreted with the faeces and can easily get onto eggs in this way. They can cause severe intestinal diseases, especially in people with a weak immune system, such as children or the elderly.
2. No eggs, no cholesterol
It is now controversial whether eggs should be avoided completely if the cholesterol level is high, but egg consumption should also be reduced, according to many doctors. However, eating eggs does not harm healthy people and does not necessarily increase their cholesterol levels. However, a balanced vegan diet without eggs means lowering cholesterol levels, since plant-based foods do not contain cholesterol. Avoiding eggs can therefore have a positive health effect on people at risk. A vegan diet means that deposits that have built up in the hearts of heart patients over the course of decades begin to break down within a year.
3. Residues in the egg
Today's laying chickens are fed medication and supplements in order to achieve a higher laying performance. If that is anything but natural, the absorbed substances such as antibiotics must be broken down again. According to this, there may be residues of antibiotics or antibiotic-resistant bacteria in the eggs of the chickens, which are harmful to humans.
4. Keeping chickens is not a paradise
The keeping conditions are often anything but morally justifiable, regardless of whether they are barn, free-range or organic. Letting six to nine animals run on one square meter and allowing them a short “free run” in order to then steal their eggs every day can be perceived as dubiously “animal friendly”.
5. Against the death of chicks
We don't want 50 million male chicks to die so we can eat eggs. Not eating eggs also means not supporting methods such as sex, pricking beak, and others.
6. No, the egg does not always come from the farmer next door
Many people think they only buy "good" eggs from the farmer next door and they can be eaten without any problems as they will not harm the chicken. Eggs are everywhere, regardless of whether they are bought in biscuits, cakes, soup bags, etc. It is precisely these eggs that often come from the worst housing conditions! Many do not consider that the farmer's chicken also turns into a soup chicken as soon as it no longer lays eggs and thus does not even reach half of its natural age.
7. The chickens need their own eggs.
Small chicks are born from the eggs, and if they don't, chickens eat their own eggs to regain important nutrients that are lost in egg-laying. By stealing the eggs, we force the chicken to lay new ones and thus expose it to unnecessarily high stress factors.
Regardless of the reasons for choosing not to use eggs and other animal products, this decision always has positive consequences for your health. A balanced vegan diet has all sorts of advantages and no animals have to suffer for their own well-being anymore. However, we do not want to forego good food, but instead consciously opt for cruelty-free "fried eggs", cakes, etc. Of course, everything is purely vegetable!
Sharing is caring
- Do you like it or hate it to be fat?
- What is the word reaction of photosynthesis
- Why can Quora register freely
- A pill bug is an insect
- The lungs recover from smoking
- Donald Trump is a business genius
- Destroy or create black holes
- Which country is richer India or Indonesia
- Are there any advantages to playing chess
- Wear underwear under long underwear
- Which English word is always pronounced incorrectly
- Why should you choose Magento as your e-commerce platform?
- Where did you get your first job from?
- Why don't gifs work in Quora
- What are the disadvantages of strict parenting
- Is 70 fat from your brain
- Is the ECE so bad at SVNIT Surat
- Who is the richest person in Rohtak
- What is antialiasing in computer graphics
- How different is the Afghan culture from Pakistan
- Has someone kissed their real sister brother
- What is a gold coin
- How good are Malaysian universities
- Understand Romance speakers Italian