Sweet potatoes are good for weight loss
Lose weight with sweet potato water: this is how it works!
Sweet potatoes are not only really tasty. The inconspicuous tubers are tooperfect for losing weight. Because they containmany important nutrients, fill you up and have few calories. According to the CSPI (Center for Science in the Public Interest), the sweet potato is actually the healthiest vegetable ever.
Ingredients of the sweet potato
What makes the tubers so valuable in a diet is yourssuper healthy ingredients. They contain moreBeta carotene than any other vegetable. With just 100 grams you can already supply your body with the daily needs.
Also included arePotassium, magnesium, calcium and vitamins A, E and C.
Calories and nutritional values
They are particularly interesting for everyone who wants to lose weightCalories of sweet potato. 100 grams contain around 127 kcal. Compared to normal potatoes (around 77 kcal / 100 grams) that is not a small amount.
The blood sugar regulating effect of the sweet potato
But the "Batate" takes care of herblood sugar regulating effect nevertheless, that those who want to lose weight quickly shed the pounds. Because the sweet potato has you very muchlow glycemic index - namely 50 um.
This value provides information about how quickly the blood sugar level rises and falls again after consuming a food. The faster that is the case, the faster we get hungry again.If a food has a low glycemic index, we stay full longer.
With fiber to the dream figure
Speaking of full: it's not just the glycemic index that ensures that we stay out of the refrigerator for longer after eating sweet potatoes. Namely, they also contain speciallots of fiber. These largely indigestible food components have a positive effect on oursDigestion and the intestinal flora out.
Always eat sweet potatoes with peel
But that's not all. Dietary fiber also ensures that ourFeeling of satiety lasts longer. Tip: To get the most out of the fiber content in sweet potatoes, you should eat the vegetablesalways best to eat with the shell.
Another plus: the sweet potato also containshardly any fat, but for thata lot of potassium. That is again for theFluid balance responsible in the body and ensures that excess water does not remain in the body.
You might also be interested in:
These foods will help you lose weight
- What is the meaning of the translation of the Bible
- Can guava seeds be eaten
- Why is the second amendment so controversial
- Should the BNBR policy be demolished by Quoras
- How do you overcome addictive personality disorders
- What computer does a Linux programmer use?
- Why does HIV cause dry mouth
- What is Johari window psychological test
- What is the best under eye concealer
- How many corners does a ball have?
- How can I start learning web development
- Drinking warm water causes acidity
- Smokers care about their health
- What is personality cult
- Where can I buy 10000 bitcoins
- How was your CodeVita experience
- How many powers are there in nature?
- What is the purpose of a paradox
- I don't know a legitimate answer
- How do I test a friend's loyalty
- How was Augustus Caesar a good emperor
- What are some good giveaway websites
- Why the thing destroyed the antimatter
- What are some zero plastic supermarket ideas
- How do I start a grocery store
- How long do vaccines last after administration
- What is the airline code of Jet Airways
- Heinrich Himmler killed Jews himself
- What should I know about vegan food
- How intelligent are Shih Tzu dogs
- Money is everything for a happy life
- Which is better Stata or R.
- Regret your misogyny