Should I buy a Macbook Pro without a retina
Researcher: Blue screen light can be blind
Blue light, as emitted by various displays, can damage retinal cells at the molecular level.
Sitting in front of the screen all day is certainly not healthy, but researchers at the University of Toledo have found that the blue component of light emitted by smartphones, laptops and tablets can even lead to blindness. This light damages the retina on a molecular level by causing the substances it contains to mutate into cell toxins. These could lead to macular degeneration and ultimately blindness. However, light of other wavelengths is not harmful.
It should be noted, however, that the study was carried out "in vitro", which means that the researchers did not observe the cells from a living organism, but separately in a Petri dish. However, this is only the first step to prove the connection between the blue spectrum of light and damage to the retina. If you want to be on the safe side: iOS and macOS have built in the blue light filter "Night Shift", which can also be activated during the day and which filters out high-energy blue light.
- When will Trump not be president any longer?
- Hates Indonesia Malaysia
- What is the Rydberg constant
- Exotic matter can be created
- What are hard rules
- What do you know about time
- How do we recognize dark energy radiation
- Why do people say time is passing
- What is the unit number of 12 50
- Programmers are smart
- How do I create a good student
- How are the Chinese?
- Feeling love is a phrase
- Hong Kong lives in China Why
- All countries have minimum wage laws
- Was Einstein wrong about the theory of relativity
- What is programming language and programming paradigm
- Can we use shortened URLs for AdWords?
- What are some interesting paradoxes solved
- Which is more developed in Manila or Kuala
- Why everyone is crazy about sex
- Which religion is most like the Methodist?
- Who invented Cup of Noodles soup
- What percentage of Americans murdered someone?