How many hundreds of thousands make a million
Cardinal numbers - the basic German numbers
Special features of 1, 101, 1001 etc.
The number 1 can be changed in German.
- We use a numerical word without a noun one.
- One and one is two.
- We'll meet at the train station.
- I got an A in German.
- I don't like the one because I often don't know which shape to use.
- For times we use either an hour or one.
- We'll meet at one o'clock at the train station.
- We'll meet at one at the train station.
- We use before nouns a… in the inflected form.
- This is a dog (m)/a guinea pig (n)/a cat (f). (Nominative)
- I haveonedog(m)/aGuinea pig(n)/acat(f). (Accusative)
- Are you afraid of a dog (m)/ a guinea pig (n)/ a cat (f)? (Dative)
- That's a dog's hair (m)/ of a guinea pig (n)/ a cat (f). (Genitive)
We use the numbers 101, 1001 etc. without nouns one.
- one hundred (and) one, one thousand (and) one
If 101, 1001 etc. are in front of a noun, we have three options:
- Are British-American relations functioning
- What kind of diets are there
- Which African countries have peacefully achieved their independence?
- Boating How to extend the bathing platform
- Is the Gaokao inherently unfair
- What does Airbnb
- How big can a dropshipping business get?
- How are LGBT people perceived in Malaysia
- What is the main vision of life
- What is your general purpose in life
- How does Google Quora index
- Hillary Clinton was ever arrested
- How can I get started with DigitalOcean
- When do you feel stupid 1
- How does the palm oil production line work
- What are the different types of software
- Are union monopolies
- How do I increase organic traffic
- Which magazines publish amateur authors
- What are the most collectable silver coins
- What is the power of money
- What properties does melanin give people
- Is IFMR good for HR
- How big should a hotel room be