Is 70 fat from your brain
The omega-3 revolution: how the brain, heart and tissue hormones get fit
Put an end to the low-fat diet: fats are the secret of the long-lived! Excitingly researched facts put fats in a new light. The bestselling authors Strunz and Jopp show how smart fats improve intellectual performance and concentration, slow down brain aging, keep the heart healthy, and are used for depression and ADHD. The oil change for your 70 trillion cells!
Was for months Fit with fat on the bestseller lists of Focus and Star; the Picture-The newspaper printed a five-part series from it. Many of the brand new research results presented in the book have been confirmed since the first edition. Since then, there has been a revolutionary upheaval in research, especially with regard to the importance of omega 3. And it is precisely on these scientifically confirmed, versatile and fascinating possible uses of Omega 3 that one focus of the present, completely revised new edition of the bestseller.
What the medical journalist Andreas Jopp and the internist Dr. Presenting Strunz here is as exciting as a metabolic thriller. The effects of omega-3 fats on the performance of the brain, against age-related decline in brain mass, for protection against dementia and Alzheimer's and for successful use in depression and ADHD are presented in an easy-to-understand manner.
++ your brain: 30% of your brain is made up of the fast-moving omega-3 fats. Which fat building blocks you eat and incorporate determines the efficiency of your brain.
++ your heart health: Omega-3 fats are essential for heart health. Omega 3 can lower blood pressure and blood lipids and reduce cardiac arrhythmias as well as the risk of heart attacks.
++ your tissue hormones: Fats are extremely important hormone building blocks. Intake of too many vegetable oils disrupts tissue hormones in the body. Such fats promote inflammation. This is how rheumatism, inflammatory joint diseases, neurodermatitis, allergies, asthma and other autoimmune diseases develop. Find out how the anti-inflammatory tissue hormones from Omega 3 can positively influence these diseases.
++ Oil change made easy: Practical tips for replacing harmful margarines and killer fats in finished products, as well as the quality of oils. Also: a buying guide for omega-3 products.
This oil change for the heart, brain and all body cells could become the most important factor for your health and for a slower aging process. Five renowned professors have their say in interviews. It does away with old beliefs: You will neither become productive nor stay healthy with a fat-free diet. What matters is antiaging for the bloodstream and the brain - this is more important than ever. The best thing to do is to start today.
More Books by Ulrich Strunz & Andreas Jopp
- Is that murder or suicide see picture
- Which is causing social media to lose popularity
- Is Affiliate Marketing More Profitable Than CPA
- Why is diplomacy important to developing countries
- Why are you not a conservative
- Why was Salazar Slytherin angry
- Should I stop seeing him?
- Anyone can take whey protein supplements
- What are building materials
- What is Stephen King's IQ
- How is annualized GDP growth normally calculated
- Stingrays are dangerous to humans
- How many hours do you work per day
- How do I find my passion 11
- How was your christmas day
- Offers Quora internships in product design
- How many powers are there in nature?
- Can conservative politics end poverty?
- May all of the answers to Quora be true
- What are the good qualities of introverts
- What is your favorite recipe for 2 3 ingredients
- What if Congress indicts Trump?
- How do ADHD medications affect you
- What did Charles Darwin do?