14k gold is good
585 gold jewelry
585 alloy information
Gold jewelry, which is hallmarked with a 585 gold grade mark, can come in different metal shades and degrees of hardness.
14 carat yellow gold: 585 yellow gold alloys typically consist of copper and silver in addition to 58.5% fine gold. The gold color may vary slightly depending on the manufacturer, the required degree of hardness, the exact color shade selected by the goldsmith and the surface treatment.
14 carat red gold: 585 red gold alloys typically consist of 58.5% fine gold and copper and only a small, if not non-existent, proportion of silver. The naturally reddish copper influences the color of the alloy dominantly into red. The red gold color can vary slightly depending on the manufacturer, the required degree of hardness, the exact color nuance selected by the goldsmith and the surface treatment. In the case of lighter red gold, one also speaks of rose gold or rose jewelry.
14 carat white gold: 585 white gold alloys typically consist of 58.5% fine gold and silver and either nickel or palladium. The naturally metallic silver-colored silver, nickel or palladium influences the color of the alloy dominantly towards white / silver. The shade of white gold can vary slightly depending on the manufacturer, the alloy composition used, the required degree of hardness, the exact shade selected by the goldsmith and the surface treatment. White gold jewelry is often coated with a thin layer of rhodium after production in order to achieve an evenly beautiful surface shine.
The hardness of 585 alloys can e.g. B. through the use of so-called spice metals such as manganese and through different processing methods (rolling, heating, quenching, hardening) for different areas of application.
- Tell kiwifruit pals like Australians
- Word2vec is basically an auto-encoder
- Is witchcraft real What do witches do
- Why are verbs important in writing
- Are President Trump's guidelines really Potemkin guidelines?
- What is a loyal person
- Marketing automation tools are really helpful
- How many expatriates in Singapore
- How do I chat with BTS
- Is it good to eat Maggi?
- What kind of person should I be?
- How is your PhD life going?
- Is Matar Paneer good for sugar patients
- MailChimp is the best landing page builder out there
- Tumors always turn into cancer
- What is a reliable person
- How important is sex in a marriage
- What are the 10 life skills
- How do I do WordPress themes
- Thais are basically Chinese
- Where do coins come from?
- What if you smoke
- What are motors in Yu Gi Oh
- Rich people are less religious