How do I create Apple Search Ads
Narrow search results on Mac
You can use keywords to indicate the type of items you're looking for (like apps, contacts, or bookmarks).
To specify the object type, add the text "art: [object type] " at the end of your search term. For example, if you're looking for pictures of New York City, type "New York City art: pictures". To find emails that mention Nisha, type "Nisha art: email".
type: mail message
type: mail messages
type: system settings
There are numerous other keywords you can use to search for objects. These include: from, to, author, with, to, day, title, name, subject and contains. If you want to use a keyword, enter it followed by a colon and then enter the search term. For example, “Author: John” or “Title: New York City”.
- How accurate is google translate
- Delivered means that it has already been read
- What are some famous conspiracy theories
- What are the 3 types of pencil
- What do Filipinos think of Rodrigo Duterte
- Is Transylvania in Hungary
- Can i work with affiliate marketing?
- Who employs economists
- What is the name of a psychotherapist
- How will social games develop?
- Can a pregnant woman use ENO
- Was Noah the father of Abraham
- Are paid Instagram ads working
- At what age did Kakashi become Hokage
- How profitable are GPS tracking companies
- Are interracial relationships accepted in Russia
- Who climbed Mount Kailash
- What is a manger in cryptography
- Are customers disrespectful to McDonalds employees
- What is stationarity in time series analysis
- Does pasta make you fat
- What do you think of the online school
- How do I become a successful sales manager
- How lucrative is the private investigation