What is the difference between start and start?
What is the difference between "Force Start" and "Start" in BitTorrent?
My BitTorrent download has been stuck at 99.8% for five hours. The bar is green so I have no idea what's going on.
If I pause and force it again, there is still no progress.
What is the difference between "Start" and "Force Start"?
What is the difference between "Pause" and "Stop"?
At the start Force will force a download even if multiple downloads are running that you have activated at the same time. For example, if you set a maximum download limit of 3 torrents and set 5 all to "Start", only 3 will run at once. However, if you force either of them, 4 will run.
Break does not interrupt your connections, but only (severely) restricts your transmission speed. This will keep the connection between peers / seeders (and the tracker) open so you can resume the download (almost) immediately.
stop closes the connection between you, all peers / seeders and the tracker.
- Where do most of the illegal drugs come from?
- How do I find my passion 14
- What helps in marketing with a social impact
- Why should it be uncomfortable to visit Venus?
- How do you clean a dirty toilet
- Will Rajinikanth enter politics in 2020
- What is the Bigly Reselling App
- Why do Trump supporters ignore his tweets
- Which US state has the most churches?
- Are social media influencers scams
- What's the best birthday cake ever
- Why does the Bible support slavery
- What are the best WordPress blog sites
- Should I learn Tagalog Malay or Indonesian?
- What does life experience mean
- How do ADHD medications affect you
- Why did Dumbledore kill Grindelwald
- How do you stay beautiful
- What is your state of mental health
- What are the profitable businesses of 2020
- How would describe where you live
- Could dark energy reverse gravity
- What is gun control doing
- How can I block calls and messages