Jeremy Corbyn is a communist
Great Britain : Labor is moving to the left
The battle for the leadership of the Labor Party in Great Britain is getting tougher and more exciting. An internal poll confirmed the growing lead of ultra-left Labor MP Jeremy Corbyn. More and more unions are now recommending his choice. Betting offices are also assuming his victory.
The Labor Party, which under Tony Blair moved into the center with great electoral success and suffered a heavy defeat in May under left party leader Ed Miliband, could drift far to the left - into political sideline, as many Labor MPs believe.
"A Corbyn victory would doom our world to a Tory future," warned Yvette Cooper, "one of the three candidates next to Corbyn. “It's high time we got serious in the Labor Party.” Labor MP John Mann called for the current election campaign to be broken off. “The electoral process is completely out of control. A farce, ”he said.
Communists and Greens infiltrate the party
While the career politicians in the House of Commons clap their hands over their heads, the party base seems to be gripped by "Corbyn fever". A majority of the districts have already spoken out in favor of the left hardliner. More seriously, the party organization has reportedly been "infiltrated" by up to 140,000 new party members, including left-wing groups such as the Communists and the Greens.
According to the new rules, with which the resigned previous party leader Ed Miliband wanted to make the party more democratic, three pounds are enough for a solidarity membership that entitles them to take part in the electoral process. It is not only used by ultra-left romantics. Tory supporters like Daily Telegraph columnist Dan Hodges also enter. “The left claims that Corbyn is what the British want. Let's make him Labor leader and see what happens, ”he wrote in his newspaper.
Some believe that Corbyn would destroy Labor. But his real fans believe in a renaissance of the anti-capitalist left and cite the election successes of Syriza in Greece or the Scottish SNP as examples. Corbyn, 66 years old, a backbencher shunned by generations of Labor party leaders for persistent rebellion, is said to be the authentic voice of a new popular uprising against banks, austerity and the arms industry.
What happens if Corbyn is actually proclaimed as the new party leader at a special party conference on September 12? “We are at a crossroads,” warns another candidate, Andy Burnham, indicating that the party could split. Many would simply refuse allegiance to Jeremy Corbyn. Insiders believe that Corbyn wouldn't even get a shadow cabinet together. The coup against the new boss would begin on the day of his election.
- Where are all the dead animals
- Is there any success with dropshipping
- What are the best diets for burning fat
- What is 1 2 3 4 1000
- What is the best FPS gaming mouse
- How many employees does Donald Trump have
- Are Canadians pruede because of American influence
- Are Numbers files compatible with Excel
- Intelligent people are religious
- Are Vietnamese considered to be East or Southeast Asians
- Why can't I see my weight loss
- What's worse is alcohol or cocaine
- Is space a perfect vacuum
- Schizophrenia How does schizophrenia affect conscientiousness?
- How do I work online 1
- Can starve an obese person
- What is the benefit of self-doubt
- How good is the UK public transport
- One billion is the number of crores
- Can foods high in cholesterol increase LDL levels?
- What is the ultimate goal of it all
- Riga Latvia has a good airport
- What happened to Hitler's yacht
- Socrates was a hedonist
- How do I end a blog post
- What is Government to Business G2B
- What is the future of cancer treatment
- Time travel is a paradox
- Which blog spot is the best
- Can a computer work without a ROM?
- Which magazines publish amateur authors
- What surprises you about Indians
- What are some ancient pagan gods
- What is mobile app development