How many grams are in 14 grams
How many grams is a tablespoon
Do you want to bake a delicious cake? Or do you want to prepare a dish? Now, of all times, you don't have a scale at hand. For example, how many grams is there in a tablespoon of sugar, flour or butter? No problem! With this ingenious tip, it also works without scales.
Type: Cooking | Baking | dessert
Keywords: Units of measurement, spoon measure in grams, convert spoon into grams, how many grams is a tablespoon, how many grams is a teaspoon, how many grams is a tablespoon of sugar, butter, flour, how many grams is a teaspoon of salt, baking powder
Recipe yield: For 0 people
Calories: 0 calories
Preparation time: 5 M
Cooking time: 0M
Total time: 5 M
- Baking powder - 1 tsp = 3 grams | 1 tbsp = 10 grams
- Butter - 1 tsp = 4 grams | 1 tbsp = 10 grams
- Oat flakes, tender - 1 teaspoon = 3 grams | 1 tbsp = 8 grams
- Honey - 1 tsp = 10 grams | 1 tbsp = 20 grams
- Cocoa powder, unsweetened - 1 tsp = 2 grams | 1 tbsp = 7 grams
- Potato starch - 1 tsp = 3 grams | 1 tbsp = 9 grams
- Turmeric, ground - 1 tsp = 8 grams | 1 tbsp = 15 grams
- Almonds, ground - 1 tsp = 3 grams | 1 tbsp = 8 grams
- Margarine - 1 tsp = 4 grams | 1 tbsp = 10 grams
- Sea salt, coarse - 1 teaspoon = 6 grams | 1 tbsp = 16 grams
- 405 type flour - 1 teaspoon = 3 grams | 1 tbsp = 9 grams
- Milk - 1 tsp = 5 grams | 1 tbsp = 15 grams
- Rice pudding - 1 tsp = 5 grams | 1 tbsp = 12 grams
- Orange peel, ground - 1 tsp = 4 grams | 1 tbsp = 15 grams
- Custard powder - 1 tsp = 3 grams | 1 tbsp = 10 grams
- Walnuts, roughly chopped - 1 tsp = 3 grams | 1 tbsp = 7 grams
- Cinnamon, ground - 1 tsp = 8 grams | 1 tbsp = 16 grams
- Sugar - 1 tsp = 4 grams | 1 tbsp = 12 grams
1st step - fruit base - 6 spoon base (short spontaneous recipe):
- 6 lightly heaped tablespoons of flour - type 405, 6 lightly heaped tablespoons of sugar, 6 tablespoons of oil (neutral vegetable oil such as rapeseed oil or sunflower oil), ½ tablespoon of baking powder, 4 eggs. Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
Step 2 - bake the fruit base - this is how it works:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees for 10 minutes! Pour the batter into a mold and place in the oven. Bake fruit base: Bake at an oven temperature of around 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
3rd step - top with fruit:
- Then let 6 spoons of dough / fruit base cool down. Mix 250 grams of cream cheese with 3 tablespoons of sugar and spread on the bottom. Then top with the fruit of your choice and pour cake glaze over it. Let cool down and enjoy!
- Why are printed circuit boards usually green
- How reliable is astrology
- How to inject strips of suboxon
- What colors go with burgundy
- Do you want to be a poet?
- What is computer language
- What is the Chewy Affiliate Program
- Did Jesus and Mohamad really exist?
- Can we see your Christmas tree?
- What percentage of the population smokes cigarettes
- What created the deepest lake in Oregon
- How vulnerable are you emotionally
- Why is this one country so important
- How to register your own company
- How are cannon barrels drilled
- Have you tried gamification in the K12 training?
- How many rupees is 1
- Can foreigners buy weapons in America?
- Can conservative politics end poverty?
- How did fast food get so popular
- Should I ship internationally on eBay?
- What is Australian Law
- Why did I stop feeling emotions
- How is secularism relevant to society