Why are Montblanc pens too expensive
THE PERFECT PRODUCT: WHY EXPENSIVE PENS ARE NOT NEEDED
Here are some things that no one needs, that are dispensable, but above all silly and in the end only testify to the bad taste of the owner: tags for the cell phone, the haircut of the rapper Bushido, neon colors and everything from American Apparell. And an expensive pen. Oh yes, the one above all. People who carry expensive pens around with them want one thing above all else: to emphasize the importance of their scribble. These people probably actually believe that even the most boring thought, if only written down with an expensive pen, suddenly gains brilliance.
Therefore, when buying a pen, anything over three euros is a waste of money. The Montblanc masterpiece is an exception.
This fountain pen looks like a fountain pen, it writes evenly and sits comfortably in the hand. However, even such a writing instrument fails to give the owner's signature more meaning. Perhaps that would be the case if you were to sign a disarmament treaty or your will, which regulates your land ownership in Brittany. For those who never have to do something like this, other pens are perfectly adequate.
The perfect ballpoint pen for fans of aesthetic minimalism is the one from Bic, on which the makers have omitted everything that is not for writing. However, he does not make beautiful handwriting out of a pig's claw, the Stabilo point88 from Schwan does that. That's why it's orange. If, on the other hand, you want pens to go with a more classic outfit, think about a simple pencil and choose the Faber-Castell 9000. The best of all possible writing utensils, however, is the disposable fountain pen Pilot Varsity. Not only does it ensure a perfect typeface, the owner of this pen doesn't have to be afraid of losing it, it's cheap enough if you buy a new one. Small problem with this: the single-use fountain pen is only available in the USA so far. But if you save on pens, you can fly over there.
Next week: Why mankind needs nicer fans
- At what temperature can gold melt
- Which countries prohibit abortion?
- How can I rule the world
- I can starve to death
- How do I unmute topics in Quora
- How do you agree to Quora
- Give all IIMs 100 placements
- You can comment on comments on Quora
- What weapons kill most people
- Is dog racism comparable to human racism
- Frankfurt Airport is the largest in Europe
- Why are there no Greco-Roman emperors?
- What are some characteristics of Roman buildings?
- Has couples counseling helped many couples?
- What are the advantages of LISP
- What are some etiquette rules in China
- Will learning Hokkien improve my singlish
- Are there tritransitive verbs
- What prevents the lack of money
- Why haven't we discovered dark matter yet?
- Why do people trust the US dollar
- Can you live happily after a divorce?
- What does advertising do
- Can I only earn money with ClickFunnels