How do I manage someone in discord
Instructions for controls and settings
Learn how to manage your child's online safety in the Discord app by enabling or disabling security, privacy, and data features.
Establish privacy controls
You decide whether you want to activate or deactivate the storage and use of your data.
Open Discord and go to your Settings by tapping the logo in the lower right corner. Then tap Data protection and securityHere you can choose which option you want to enable or disable by swiping the toggle function.
Choose who can notify you directly
You can choose to allow messages from everyone, specific friends, or nobody.
Open Discord and go to your Settings by tapping the logo in the lower right corner. Then tap Data protection and security. Under "Secure Direct Messaging", choose from either Protect me, My friendsare nice or Don't scan.
Discord automatically scans and deletes direct messages that contain explicit material.
Next, scroll down and choose if you want to allow direct messages from server members by swiping the toggle.
The setting is applied when you join a new server. It does not apply retrospectively to your existing servers.
Choose who can send a friend request
Open Discord and go to your Settings by tapping the logo in the lower right corner. Then tap Data protection and security. Scroll down until you reach "Who can add you as a friend?" and choose Everyone, friends of freinds or Server members.
Once selected, it is saved automatically.
Block a user
Open the Discord app and tap the friends icon in the lower left corner of your screen. This will open yours Friends list. Then tap in the upper right corner Blocked.
If you want to unblock someone, find the profile, swipe, then tap the red one Don't block anymore .
Activate two-factor authentication
Protect your child's Discord account with an extra layer of security. After configuration, you will need to enter both your password and your authentication code.
Open Discord and go to your Settings by tapping the logo in the lower right corner. Then tap My account.
Then tap Activate two-factor authenticationyou will be asked to download an authentication app. Tap FurtherOpen the authentication app and enter the 2FA code.
Then enter the Discord Auth / Backup Code. When prompted, follow the rest of the instructions.
- Why is WordPress used in the market
- Where e-commerce is used
- How does technology help population growth
- Why were you bullied at school?
- Are social media influencers scams
- Is the Chinese accent sexy
- How many asanas are there in yoga
- How fast should my stamina run
- Who is your least favorite Nintendo character?
- Can I visit SpaceX offices in Hawthorne?
- Is it normal to kiss dogs?
- Will space and time stop expanding
- How do I maintain a balanced diet
- What are some of the weaknesses of the Diocletian
- How can we bend the time
- How do you stay beautiful
- You have to make money
- Why did you buy a sauna
- What are the worst laws in the United States
- How can I lower my IQ
- Can convicted offenders travel internationally
- Does every supermarket give out free samples
- What is travel API
- Where to find EU dropshipping suppliers