How does stress affect a child
Piano lessons, tennis, ballet, children's birthday parties, art class and homework every day - some children have an appointment calendar that is comparable to that of a manager.
Many appointments don't have to be stressful. Stress arises above all when appointments have to do with fears and worries - e.g. due to excessive demands. There are three main sources of stress in children:
- "Development tasks" (e.g. adapting the largely carefree time in kindergarten to school)
- drastic life events (e.g. a divorce of the parents)
- everyday stress due to constant excessive demands (e.g. at school)
Symptoms of stress are usually physical complaints such as frequent headaches and abdominal pain or difficulty falling asleep. Some children also become listless and listless, cannot concentrate or have no appetite.
In order to prevent stressful situations, parents should help their children to reflect on their strengths. In this way, the child learns to deal with problems and not to be so unsettled by them.
Not every day should be planned. Give the child at least two free afternoons a week, when they can retreat to a quiet place, have time to play or make appointments on their own. Many children relax particularly well after a long romp and with a nice bedtime story. Parents should serve as role models to show their child how to use rest and relaxation to better cope with demands. The general rule:
B. - consciously perceive stress
L. - Support solving problems
E. - set your own priorities
I. - I can - think positively!
B. - get support from others
L. - Praise and strengthen self-confidence
O - communicate openly
C. - Eliminate chaos, time planning with freedom
K - no false expectations
E. - relax and move
R. - have fun together
There are also special relaxation exercises such as autogenic training, yoga or coloring mandalas that can help. However, one should not force the children to do so.
- Why do we answer our own questions
- What does Saikou mean in Japanese
- How do you collapse bread while proofing
- How did you become a better parent
- Pulsars become black holes
- How can someone be brutally honest
- Why is digital marketing popular
- What are the most filled veterinary drugs
- How do I increase organic traffic
- What is junk food
- What does a look under the hood mean?
- Should we donate unused groceries from supermarkets
- How much gun control does America need
- How was Facebook created
- What five things nobody really knows
- What is 2 2
- What is 6 2 3 +4
- What is nanotechnology
- Can an Uber driver see your destination
- How do I create a digital marketing strategy
- How can your moment be your life
- Why do some Kashmiri hate India
- Why do radars rotate
- What makes you a giver