What's your favorite historical photo
Your favorite photo now on canvas
Snow leopards, Indian elephants, and king penguins do not usually cross paths. In the Felto-Filzwelt it was now different: At the end of its picture exhibition “Animal Coexistence”, the Soltau Photo Club Pixelwerkstatt presented the winners of the audience rating with their favorite motifs as large-format canvas prints.
Thjorm Haus from Hünzingen was delighted with the pair of big cats, a motif by Rüdiger Katterwe. Rike Rehwinkel from Hermannsburg now owns the photo of a mother elephant with her boy, photographed by Dagmar Phillips. Maileen and Niklas from Behringen are proud owners of the picture with the penguin round, also a work by Rüdiger Katterwe. Actually, Grandma Beate Ebendt from Karlsruhe had filled out the winning ticket, but since the way was a bit far, the two grandchildren were allowed to step in.
655 visitors took part in the vote for their favorite pictures. Around 11,000 visitors had visited the exhibition. The winning motif of the audience rating was by far the motif “Children's Eyes” by Rüdiger Katterwe, which shows a family of monkeys and a butterfly flying by. Places two and three, “Snow leopards” and “Luchs mit Maus”, went to the Soltau photographer, who is currently represented with his own exhibition in the Soltau town hall.
The topic of the next exhibition of the Pixelwerkstatt, which will be on view in the Felto at the end of the year, has already been decided: it will be about humor photos that make you smile spontaneously when you look at them.
CommentsThis contribution discussion will be moderated. The editors reserve the right to delete submitted comments if they violate the code of conduct. Your comment and your full name will be published in the post discussion. Individual comments can be used for publication in the Walsroder Zeitung.
As the operator of this website, WZ would like an open, friendly and respectful discussion environment.
Please make sure that the tone of the discussions is fair and factual.
The fact that someone has and is allowed to express an opinion does not automatically mean that we have to publish every statement, because we are responsible for the content - even if it does not come from us.
Posts that are offensive or have other unacceptable content will be deleted by us without comment.
- Can you show me some drawings
- Are pandas better than NumPy
- Is RSS Anti Common Man
- Can you feed turtles with fish food?
- Why was Albert Camus so contradicting
- What are the most beautiful benches of all time
- People are born ignorant
- What is your strange eating habit
- Skipping can build your abs
- Brandeis University is a fourth grade university
- How to Make a Nerf Blaster
- Pi is a repeating decimal place
- How much does a bulldog puppy cost
- Why does Quora need your legal ID
- 0 is an integer
- What does the pressure in the liquid depend on?
- What is the reverse gravity theory
- When doesn't it pay to work hard?
- What is a socialist economy
- What happened to the Lehman Brothers employees
- Have you ever paid for work
- How much does a Falcon 9
- Is it rude to be blunt?
- What kind of stone is it?