How can I make egg-free cookies
Vegan butter cookies | Simple cookie dough without egg to cut out
Vegan shortcrust biscuits to cut out
Simple recipe for tender, crumbly cookie cutters.
Super tasty and sure to succeed.
Also perfect for baking with children.
The cookie dough is:
- without egg
- without butter
- without milk
- simply with a few ingredients
POST CONTAINS ADVERTISING.
for about. 35 to 50 cookies
(depending on size)
- 300 g Flour
(Wheat flour 405, wheat flour 550 or spelled flour 630)
- 200 g vegan margarine
(The Alsan brand is best here, it is very similar to butter)
- 100 g powdered sugar
(normal sugar works too)
- 1 Bag of vanilla sugar(optional)
- a quarter of a teaspoon salt(approx. 2 g)
MORE VEGAN COOKIES:
Tips for the 1-2-3 dough:
- The dough is the classic one 1-2-3 shortcrust pastry:
- 1 part sugar (100 g powdered sugar), 2 parts fat (200 g margarine) and 3 parts flour (300 g)
- The dough contains no I and no baking soda.
- The Add margarine cold (best cut into pieces).
- Knead the dough: it looks a bit dry at first. Just keep kneading. :)
- You can only knead the dough by hand or first shape it into a compact ball with the dough hook of a mixer and then by hand.
- The ingredients of the dough must all be connected evenly.
- But only knead as long as necessary, not too long.
- If the dough is kneaded for too long, the margarine will get too warm and will combine with the flour. The dough will then "Smelly", i.e. he will brittle and crumbles when rolled out. The finished cookies will be too hard.
- So that the dough doesn't have to be kneaded for too long: The First mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt) well. Then add the margarine and knead in.
- The Ball of dough in cling film wrap and Chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- If you make a flatter ball (flat ball), the dough will cool faster.
- You can also prepare the dough the day before and over night leave in the refrigerator.
- The shortcrust pastry can also stored in the refrigerator for several days and only then be baked.
Tips for rolling out and cutting out:
- The dough can be Best to roll out cold.
- The warmer the dough, the more it sticks and is not so easy to work with.
- It's best to only have one at a time to roll out Part of the dough take and the Leave the rest in the refrigerator.
- Dough on one lightly floured work surface or between two pieces of cling film roll out.
- Not too much flour to roll out take that dries out the dough.
- Alternative: Place the baking paper on the work surface. Roll out the dough on top and cut out. Then place the parchment paper with the biscuits on it on the baking sheet.
- The dough Roll out 5-6 mm thick.
- Practical: A rolling pin with adjustable dough thickness to roll out completely evenly.
- If the dough does not come out of the cookie cutters well: occasionally press the cookie cutter into a bowl with powdered sugar or flour.
- Always place the cookies on a cold baking sheet.
- If you are making filigree cookies or stamp cookies with an embossed pattern, it is best to do the baking sheet beforehand cool in the fridge or freezer.
- The samples can then be seen better when they are fully baked.
- Only smaller baking trays are suitable for this, not the large oven baking tray. (Unless you have a freezer.)
- The Put the cut out cookies on the baking sheet to cool again before baking, when the patterns should come out particularly well.
- The cookies always in one well preheated oven slide, otherwise the baking time will change.
- Depending on the size approx. Bake for 9-11 minutes (middle rail).
- Let cool down briefly on the baking sheet.
- Then place on a wire rack. Careful, the cookies break more easily if they are still hot.
- You can also carefully pull all of the parchment paper with the hot cookies on it off the baking sheet.
- Let cool down completely on the wire rack.
Which flour is suitable for the dough?
I almost always use this dough Wheat flour type 405.
Wheat flour 550 and Spelled flour 630 is also very suitable.
Can I also use normal sugar instead of powdered sugar?
Yes, normal sugar works too.
With powdered sugar, the cookies become even more tender and crumbly.
Regular household sugar is a bit coarser and does not dissolve in the dough as quickly.
The cookies are also very tasty with normal sugar.
How can I refine the dough?
- The dough tastes great without any other spices, just with sugar, flour, margarine and salt.
- The Don't leave out salt. Just take a little pinch!
- A quarter of a teaspoon of salt (2 grams) on 300 grams of flour is very good important for good taste the cookie.
- I love baking aroma from the small bottles. (The baking flavors from Dr. Oetker are vegan).
- A half a bottle of baking aroma to taste is very suitable to spice up the dough a little. (Lemon, butter-vanilla, bitter almond or rum flavor).
- Grated lemon peel also tastes very good, but has to be grated very finely so that it does not interfere with the edges of the cookie when cutting out.
- If you like, you can do something Cinnamon, gingerbread spice or speculoos spice add. (don't take too much)
- Something Cocoa powder for chocolate cookies
- Always tasty: 30 - 50 g of the flour through finely ground nuts or almonds replace.
How can I decorate the cookies?
You can decorate the cookies in many ways.
The imagination knows no limits.
Here are some ideas:
- The simplest decoration are cookie stamps. It doesn't get any faster and it looks great.
- Dust with powdered sugar
- With melted chocolate or decorate chocolate icing or dip halfway in it
- Frosting from sifted powdered sugar and lemon juice or water
- Vegan Sugar sprinkles, decorative pearls, chocolate buttons etc.
- Nuts or almonds
I have this Halloween cookie cutters with embossed motif >> used.
How do I store the cookies?
The cookies at room temperature in a Biscuit jar to store.
They keep approx. 3 to 4 weeks.
Can I freeze the cookies?
Yes. It is best to put the finished cookies in a freezer. The single ones Separate the layers with baking paper.
You can do that too raw shortcrust pastry (as a ball) or the gouged out, Freeze unbaked cookies.
Freeze raw cookies lying on the baking sheet until they are hard. Then put in a box or bag.
Thaw at room temperature . Then knead briefly until smooth and roll out and bake as normal.
How can I pack the cookies nicely for giving away?
If you want to give away the cookies, you can put them lovingly in one pretty paper bag or in one Decorative cookie jar pack.
Order the newsletter:
The recipe makes about 40 cookies (15 g each).
One cookie (15 g) Has Calories
11 g fat | 40 g carbohydrates | 15 g protein
How do you like the cookies?
Do you have any questions or ideas about the recipe?
Please write a comment.
Please recommend the recipe on Facebook or with WhatsApp. 🙂
🙂 Your Karen ♥
- What should I feed a stray dog?
- What is FaceApp
- Has the duty of the jury ever ruined anyone's life
- Should girls serve the community service
- Hillary Clinton was ever arrested
- What were your impressions of a visit to Indonesia
- Why is blogging so popular
- Are Amazon Associate Programs Legitimate
- Why does my handwriting change all the time?
- Like black and white
- Can I join NUS or NTU?
- Schizophrenia How does schizophrenia affect conscientiousness?
- How to pronounce Carlstadt New Jersey
- What is a technocratic government
- Does the sound move faster in a vacuum?
- Is it okay to be dull
- Why do some questions have to be answered
- How did the Ramon crater come about
- How does gravity slow down an object
- What are the jobs at Indian Railways
- Why are cities where they are?
- Why are doctors exempt from the duty of the jury
- If you could know everything, you would
- How do people take advantage of you
- Type 1 diabetes can cause obesity
- What is the best outbound call center
- Why does my daughter think I'm poisonous
- How do narcissistic fathers hurt their daughters
- Why are Mexicans so short on average
- Can you take ADHD medication during pregnancy?
- One day Indonesia would surpass China
- Who helps the poor
- Studying math increases your IQ
- What is your favorite food 1