What is 100 100 1 100 100
Learn arithmetic with Conni!
For children from 6 years.
The Conni app for the number range from 1 to 100 - with plus and minus and the little multiplication table! Very beautiful and elaborately designed and designed.
1. Numbers 1-100
Numbers are made understandable with the help of egg boxes (tens) and individual eggs. Naming the numbers alternates with a fun pattern recognition game.
2. Plus and minus
Plus and / or minus tasks with an adjustable number range of 20, 50 or 100 and four real levels of difficulty.
3. Multiplication table
Practice the multiplication tables in a playful way by finding suitable pairs.
We are interested in continuously improving our apps. Therefore, comments, suggestions for improvement and error messages by e-mail to [email protected]
NEWS FROM CARLSEN
Do you already know our new app "Conni Time"? It is now available in the Apple App Store.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple Signing Certificate.
Dear parents, we have made small improvements and wish you a lot of fun with Conni!
Ratings and reviews
Great - but no sound
Great app. My daughter is absolutely thrilled.
Why there is no sound to the app on the iPad (unlike on the iPhone) is incomprehensible.
The app is great, our little one has already made good progress!
It should be set, however, that when calculating up to 100, it should be calculated without carrying over. That's the way it is with us at school, the kids already calculate up to 100 in the first year of school, but then without carrying over tasks. And the setting only tasks up to 10 would be great because in Saarland the children only calculate up to 10 in the first and then directly up to 100 without carrying over
That would be the perfect app if that were retrofitted!
Smart app for the older ones too
Lovingly designed app in which our 9-year-old daughter also has a lot to work on. The number range up to 100 is already quite demanding. The adjustable number range (20, 50, 100) and the selectable task types (only plus, only minus, plus and minus, etc.) are practical. So the younger ones are not overwhelmed either. We always have several children competing. And the adults can see whether they can calculate faster than their children! This app trains the understanding of numbers and (fast) mental arithmetic in a playful way. In between and over and over again. Brilliant! The ideal addition to math lessons. Predicate: valuable!
No details given
The developer must provide privacy information the next time they submit their app update.
- Carlsen Verlag GmbH
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with an Apple M1 chip.
- © 2017 Carlsen Verlag GmbH
When Family Sharing is turned on, up to six family members can use this app.
More from this developer
You might like that too
- Where do you get ideas for blog posts from
- Affiliate Marketing Is A Waste Of Money
- Can I find someone from the furniture industry
- Which companies are hiring freshmen?
- Are B2B companies more difficult to promote?
- How do spaceships and space ferries turn
- What are the Symptoms of Adolescent Diabetes
- Where can I download games for OpenEmu
- How do people poison themselves?
- Can i trust love
- Long-distance runners should take iron supplements
- Who is Shopify's Audience
- How important are farmers to a nation
- How interesting is digital marketing
- Did affiliate marketing go downhill in 2019
- Can I slim myself from climbing?
- Women like sex too
- What are the effects of thumb sucking
- What is known as the Menos Paradox
- Scare you zombies
- Is this life just a dream
- Did the Malaysians stay behind in Singapore?
- Which universities accept IELTS in the US?
- Can bite pythons