Can I answer all of my questions
Using Questions and Answers in a Whine Group
You can post questions in a "whine" group, and the question poster or a group administrator can mark the best answer to a question. The best answer shows up just below the question, making it easy to get the information you need.
Post a question
All group members can post a question.
On the desktop app or on the web, click:
Choose the question by type.
Enter your question, then click Post.
On a mobile device:
Click the Question icon at the bottom of the screen.
Answer a question
All group members can answer a question.
To answer a question, just answer it.
Mark an answer as the best answer
The person who posted the question and any Administrators group can mark an answer as the best answer. For questions in the All Business group, Network Administrators and Verified Administrators can mark one answer as the best answer.
In the message options, under Reply, select mark best answerout. If the Mark best answerIf you don't see it, it means you don't have permission to mark the message as the best reply.
The message is saved as a best answerand is pinned directly below the question. If there are other answers, a link will appear that you can click to read.
Tip: If a better answer is posted, select the option in the new best answer best answerout. If you do not think the current best answer is best and the question is still unanswered, select the option on the wrong or wrong answer best answercancel off.
See who marked an answer as the best answer.
Hover your mouse over the best answer.
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Q: can I mark more than one answer as the best answer?
A: No, only one message can be selected. If a better answer is posted, the question poster or a group admin can change which message is marked as the best answer. In this case, you should post a new answer that includes all of the suggested multiple answers and mark it as the best answer.
Q: can I change a normal message to a question?
A: No, you cannot change a message to a question or a question about a message.
Q: Can I create a group that only has questions and no regular messages or announcements?
On a. As a group administrator, use the Info and Announcements section to notify group users. If necessary, you can also remove non-question posts and replace them with questions.
Q: can I use questions and answers in my live events?
A: Yes. For more information, see Drive Engagement in a Whine Live Event.
Note: This page has been translated automatically and may contain grammatical errors or inaccuracies. Our goal is to provide you with helpful content. Please let us know if this information was helpful to you. Here you can find the English article for reference.
- Is bullying a sign of weakness?
- What is the best 38 caliber handgun
- Which animal had the cruelest methods of reproduction?
- Bloggers have to pay taxes
- What is your unpopular opinion of YG Entertainment
- What is the most visited palace in the world
- Which is the most painful romantic line
- How do Chinese learn Chinese
- What are the career opportunities in NGOs
- What's your rating of BigRock
- Is there anything sadder than child abuse
- Which technology companies pay for the MBA
- What can a small business do
- You Can Really Make Money Blogging
- What role does the programming paradigm play
- How many Americans own a house
- Which Disney films have racist scenes?
- Can I be gay in Saudi Arabia
- Why do people keep leaving me
- What are young people interested in nowadays
- Apple is working on the noise suppression of AirPods
- Can I work while studying?
- What happened in Cambodia
- Why is most of space a vacuum