Which dressings are vegan
Salad On Fleek: The perfect vegan salad sauce
I love good dressings in my salad bowl, but in the end I usually only end up with lemon juice, olive oil, linseed oil and / or tahini on the salad. But especially now in summer, when I especially like to eat a lot of salad, a little variety is very good. So from now on I will introduce you to dressings every now and then and start with a classic, delicious dressing that can be prepared very quickly!
One of the ingredients is garlic granules. I've never bought something like this before, but it's really good and practical for the salad - maybe even better than fresh garlic - and it's not unhealthy or something if you buy a high-quality organic product, because that in turn only contains one ingredient: organic -Garlic!
- 100ml water
- 100ml olive oil
- 1tsp mustard
- 50ml vinegar
- Agave syrup at will
- 2 tablespoons of organic garlic granules (or fresh garlic to taste)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 squirt of lemon juice or more
- Mix all the ingredients together until you have a fine sauce.
- Keep the dressing in the refrigerator.
- I think about 50ml agave syrup is ideal, but you can only add a little or leave it out completely!
- How do I save fingerprints in the database
- Bartenders judge their goenner
- How to stop masturbating 23
- How does Stash Invest work
- How has Islam influenced the world
- Car vacuum cleaners are really useful
- When do you eat Is it right
- Lie the media to America
- What is the worst hotel in Anguilla
- Which Bible should I read?
- Who killed Sirius Black in Harry Potter
- How many citizens are against guns
- What languages did Paul Erdos speak
- What is McKinney TX known for
- How can I fuck society
- Have you ever failed in your passion
- What is self esteem
- Why has my Etsy account been deactivated
- Advertising on Quora is free
- How to say Mexico in Chinese
- Is a submarine a ship
- Which US airlines fly internationally
- Who is the worst Telugu actor
- What is the best book on nutrition