Can I margin trading in cryptocurrencies
PrimeXBT is available in your countryPlease select a different language or region to view information relevant to your location
You can buy, sell and trade a wide variety of different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and others on PrimeXBT
Access the global cryptocurrency market in minutes, trade the most popular crypto assets and tokens, and take advantage of our award-winning platform to improve your trading results.
Create professional strategies for trading cryptocurrencies with an easy-to-use, customizable chart software with over 50 technical indicators. Enjoy deep liquidity and execute trades with our powerful trading engine, which has an average order execution speed of less than 7.12 ms.
PrimeXBT offers a solid trading infrastructure, reliable software and a user-friendly interface with advanced traditional trading tools for the cryptocurrency space. Trade long and short positions on Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, Litecoin and more.
Cryptocurrencies available for trading
Bitcoin is the largest and most popular cryptocurrency on the market today. It was created in 2009 and gave birth to the entire crypto market that we can watch today.
Etereum is the original intelligent contract platform that makes it possible to build decentralized apps on it, which are operated by the token, the ETH.
Like Ethereum, EOS is an intelligent contract platform that has a native EOS token that was originally sold as part of an Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
Litecoin is a volatile crypto asset that can generate significant income for traders who employ successful trading strategies.
Why you should consider trading cryptocurrencies
Trading cryptocurrencies can be a highly profitable experience. Due to the speculative nature of the asset class, the price of digital assets can be very volatile and fluctuate widely within certain time frames. It's not uncommon for cryptocurrencies to go up and down as much as 20% in a single day or week to week.
- Traders choose cryptocurrencies because of their higher volatility and higher potential profits on successful deals.
- Most Popular Digital AssetsPrimeXBT offers Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and Litecoin - the most popular and liquid cryptocurrencies on the market.
- Safe Trading Traders can protect their positions against extreme market volatility by using protection orders and they can trade with confidence on a secure platform.
Why trade cryptocurrency on PrimeXBT
- Deep Liquidity, Powerful Tools Trade cryptocurrencies with our fast, secure and reliable platform. Benefit from high liquidity and a wide range of advanced functions and trading tools.
- Enjoy some of the best trading conditions out there, with tight spreads and low fees on all cryptocurrency trades.
- Intuitive, Easy-to-Use TradingCustomize your trading interface with features such as multi-monitor functionality, a range of professional trading tools and 24/7 customer support.
- Experience a range of different chart types, over 50+ trading indicators, and the ability to execute trades directly from charts.
How does trading on margin in cryptocurrency work?
If traders decide to take advantage of margin trading for cryptocurrencies, they will essentially borrow funds from the platform to increase the buying or selling power of their trades. Trading on margin means that traders only need to deposit a small percentage of the total value of a position.
In other words, on the PrimeXBT platform, traders can trade positions that are larger than the capital they have deposited in order to increase profitability. Note that trading on margin can increase your potential gain - but it can also increase your potential loss.
The benefits of leverage cryptocurrency trading
- Increased Profits - Leveraged margin trading allows you to make higher profits if the position moves in the right direction. However, there is a risk that if the trade fails, the losses will also increase.
- Portfolio Diversification: Thanks to leverage, traders are not forced to tie up too much capital in a trade. This gives you more free capital that you can use in other industries.
- Leverage allows traders to take advantage of a falling market by taking a short position, meaning that they intend to sell high and buy back low.
Cryptocurrency Leverage: A Trading Example
If a trader shorts 10,000 XRP at 10x leverage and the ripple price drops 3%, the trader makes a profit of 3000 XRP. A similar spot trading with no leverage would only bring in 300 XRP.
Disclaimer: Trading on margin also carries inherent risks if the position moves against the trade. You should never use 100% leverage and never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Get started trading in just 3 steps
- Create a new account with PrimeXBT in less than a minute. All you have to do is register via email to get started.
- Fund your accountPark your funds in your personal wallet. As soon as you have funded your account, you can start trading immediately!
- Get started tradingGet full access to our award-winning trading software. Take advantage of low fees and advanced trading features
Questions about cryptocurrency trading
What is cryptocurrency?
Why has cryptocurrency trading become so popular?
What are the most popular cryptocurrencies?
Bitcoin has been the largest cryptocurrency by price and market capitalization since its inception in 2009 until today, and remains the most talked about and most popular cryptocurrency around the world. The innovation built into Bitcoin resulted in the cryptocurrency industry becoming what it is today. Bitcoin's price has continued to rise year over year, with Bitcoin's value being over 1,900% in 12 months during the 2017 bull run!Read the Bitcoin Price Prediction.
Ripple is the company that owns and operates the XRP token, one of the top five cryptocurrencies by market cap and a token set to revolutionize the world of banking. XRP promotes transactions in a financial payment network that enables a fast, globally distributed exchange of different currencies. Many major players in the banking sector have teamed up with Ripple and as a result, the price has achieved an ROI of over 2,700% over the past 3 years.Read the Ripple Price Prediction.
Ethereum is the second largest cryptocurrency in the world by market capitalization and has generated some of the highest ROIs for investors of any crypto asset in existence today. Ethereum with the first cryptocurrency to provide a system that offers much more than just a means of transferring value. Ethereum executes code on its blockchain called “smart contracts” that enables programs to run that can perform a variety of functions.Read the Ethereum Price Prediction.
Litecoin is the sixth largest cryptocurrency in the world by market capitalization and one of the oldest cryptocurrencies. It will be launched in 2011. Litecoin is referred to as "silver to Bitcoin's gold" because it was created from the same code that Bitcoin executes on. Litecoin's profitability over the years has been one of the cryptocurrency's success stories. Litecoin's ROI during the 2017 bull run was nearly 8,500% in just 12 months.Read the Litecoin Price Prediction.
What is margin trading cryptocurrency?
What are the risks of crypto margin trading?
Why are CFDs useful for trading cryptocurrency?
How Much Money Do I Need for a Crypto Margin Account?
- How is communism better than capitalism
- How do I make serious money online
- Mexico City is a global city
- When is the next launch of the space rocket
- How do you cure frostbite
- What are zymogens
- How does technology improve the customer experience
- Malaysian law enforcement officers are very corrupt
- What are the most legitimate cryptocurrencies
- How does lupus respond to treatment
- Which probability is considered impossible
- You can use PayPal on Coinbase
- How do you collect email addresses
- How Affiliate Marketing Increases Your Income
- What people should never have discovered
- Which countries implement real proportional representation?
- Supports Accenture the MBA
- How do you market yourself
- Which university offers ACCA training in Germany?
- Which countries are more dangerous than Brazil?
- Is the Singaporean society sexually negative
- Do Bangladeshi Muslims have Bangladeshi Hindu friends
- What is the tallest statue in India
- What are the best headphones on AliExpress
- Why are there no OLED computer monitors
- You can drink water after eating
- When were you born
- Why is education free in South Africa
- Which Xbox game should I buy
- What are modernism and postmodernism
- Scientists see consciousness as purely material
- What did you do cool
- Why we play the secret Santa Claus for Christmas
- What is the base and the threshold