How easy it is to fool people
“When you are young you look on TV and think, there is a conspiracy. The networks have conspired to deceive us. "
- Steve Jobs American entrepreneur, co-founder of Apple Computer 1955 - 2011
Variation: When you are young, you watch TV and think there is a conspiracy. The networks have conspired to deceive us. But as you get older, you realize that that's not true. The networks are in business to give people exactly what they want.
“Take a step closer, guys. That will make it easier. "
- Robert Erskine Childers Irish author and independence fighter 1870-1922
Last words before his execution, November 24, 1922, quoted from Andrew Boyle: Andrew. The Riddle of Erskine Childers. London, Hutchinson, 1977, p. 25, quoted from Wikipedia http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Robert_Erskine_Childers&oldid=216426053
Original English: "Take a step forward, lads. It will be easier that way."
- Which vitamin deficiency is becoming more and more common
- What is the gross tax revenue in the economy
- Why are there so many small churches
- A psychopath could make a good CEO
- What is the rarest penny
- Why are the floor tiles coming up
- Is 100 USD a lot of money
- Should we Chinese celebrate western festivals?
- Which religion is most like the Methodist?
- How many Labor MPs are there
- What are business expense categories
- What are some surprising tourist traps
- Which programming paradigm should you start with?
- What are some philosophical questions for logic
- Will the military pay for college
- What is the most powerful vacuum cleaner
- All Pakistanis are Muslims
- How do I increase the website visits
- What is direct sailing
- What does life experience mean
- How to pronounce Cuisses
- Rich people are less religious
- Why did Adolf Hitler kill the Jews?
- Will there be free will in heaven