How does personal hygiene affect your personality
Hygiene in home care
Especially for those in need of care, cleanliness and hygiene measures play an important role in home care. Often people in need of care are particularly susceptible to illnesses due to illness or their state of health. When caring for at home, it is therefore important to take appropriate measures to avoid illness caused by pathogens, viruses and bacteria.
myCare set gives you important tips for hygiene in home care and explains which measures are required for a hygienic home.
Caregiving relatives should pay particular attention to hygiene in their daily contact with the person in need of care. This not only protects the person in need of care, but also the relatives from illness. The following measures are particularly important in home care:
1. Hygienic environment for the person in need of care
A hygienic environment is important in two ways:
On the one hand, people in need of care often have a weakened immune system, which can lead to illness. On the other hand, contagious infectious diseases can be transmitted from the caregiver to the person in need of care, but also vice versa. To avoid this, you should regularly clean the area where home care takes place.
The surface disinfectant that you can buy from myCare set received as part of the care aids free of co-payments, supports you with hygienic cleaning. The sanitary area in particular should be disinfected regularly. Particular attention is paid to the toilet, the toilet chair and any raised toilet seat. Disinfect these areas regularly and thoroughly!
2. Nursing aids reduce the risk of infection
People in need of care with a recognized degree of care who are cared for at home or in their home environment have a monthly entitlement to care aids free of charge in the amount of 40 euros (60 euros during the corona pandemic).
In addition to hand and surface disinfectants, the co-payment-free care aids include disposable gloves, bed protection inserts, protective aprons and face masks. To protect yourself and the person in need of care, you should use the care aids during home care. You should use disposable gloves, for example, for intimate hygiene or when supplying the person in need of care with incontinence products. Wearing the face mask protects the caregiver and the person in need of care from being infected with a droplet infection. Further important information about the care aids can be found on the page What you need to know about the care aids and their use.
Protect yourself and your loved one and apply for mine todayCare set very easy in just 3 steps:
- Request application or download it directly
- Completed application postage paid to mineCare set send back. We take care of the approval and all formalities with your long-term care insurance. Our service is completely free of charge for you.
- After approval by your long-term care insurance company, you will receive mineCare set Free monthly shipping conveniently by post to your home. If you wish, you can adjust the delivery rhythm at any time and your mineCare set put together individually.
3. Proper hand washing in home care
To avoid infection, hand washing is the most important hygiene measure. Medical professionals even say that hand washing saves lives. Therefore, washing your hands properly is very important, regardless of caring for a loved one. Before every meal, after using the toilet or, for example, after shopping, you should wash your hands thoroughly to protect yourself and others from infections!
In home care, hand washing plays a particularly important role due to the state of health of the person in need of care. Wash your hands each time before and after helping the resident with personal hygiene, such as using the toilet or personal hygiene. Proper hand hygiene is also particularly important if, for example, you are taking care of the loved one's wounds or changing the incontinence material.
But what does correct hand hygiene mean and how does correct hand washing work? One thing should be said in advance - hand washing is not just hand washing. You can find detailed information on how to wash your hands properly, as well as a short application video with step-by-step instructions, on the hand washing in home care section.
4. Regular hand disinfection for home care
In addition to correct hand washing, hand disinfection is particularly important in home care if the person in need of care suffers from an infectious disease, open wounds or an infectious disease. But also in the current corona pandemic or during the flu season, hand disinfection is very important so that you, as a carer, do not transmit any diseases to your relatives.
You should therefore regularly disinfect your hands before and after the care. It is important that you use hand disinfectant. This avoids irritation and guarantees a corresponding effectiveness, because not every disinfectant helps with every infection or against every virus.
The disinfectant that you get from myCare set Received as part of the supplement-free care aids offers you optimal protection, also against the corona virus. The hand and surface disinfectants that we at mineCare set have all been tested for their effectiveness and are also used in medical practices, laboratories and hospitals. As with washing your hands properly, there are a few important steps to consider when disinfecting your hands. On the hand disinfection in home care page you will find appropriate instructions and also a short application video.
- In America eggs are actually white
- How can I have a sweet smile
- What services do marketing companies offer
- What is an American double action revolver
- Why do students need homework
- What is Jimmy Wales thinking about
- What is your greatest uncertainty 1
- Are there any advantages to playing chess
- How did communism develop for Vietnam
- What is B2CS and B2CL
- Is it okay to swallow date seeds?
- How do I apply for JAIIB
- Why can't men control masturbation?
- Does laughter actually help increase life expectancy
- What is the greatest secret of space
- Is 500 grams half a kilo
- Is life after 75 worth living
- How did Darth Vader eat
- What causes a person to become narcissistic
- Which is the best school in Allahabad
- What does connection error 504 mean technically
- Like parent snakes feed baby snakes
- What is Easy Ways to Lose Weight Fast
- How does a blogging business work