What makes Cristiano Ronaldo so fit
Ronaldo is fit like a 20-year-old
The results of Cristiano Ronaldo's health check at his new club have been published.
Now it's official, so CR7 is really as fit as it looks. The Italian sports journalist Matteo Bonetti published the values of Cristiano Ronaldo's medical check, which he completed as part of his move from Real Madrid to Juventus Turin. Conclusion: The 33-year-old has a body like a 20-year-old.
His body fat percentage is seven percent, instead of the eleven percent usual for professional footballers. The muscles of the five-time world footballer can not only impress visually. Instead of the average 46 percent, Ronaldo triumphs with a muscle mass of 50 percent.
Why is Ronaldo so fit?
- Physical discipline. His workout is shrouded in legend, his villa a training center. He packs cardio training (running and rowing), weight training, 3000 sit-ups, one to two hours of swimming training, extensive stretching and more into one day - all in combination with his conventional training at the club. It is said that he also takes ice baths at 3 a.m. to speed up his regeneration.
- CR7 keeps a diet. For Ronaldo there is no alcohol and hardly any sugary food, but all the more water, fish, fruit and vegetables. His dishes are high in protein and low in carbohydrates (if so, whole grains). Allegedly everything is checked down to the gram.
- He sleeps in cycles. The Briton Nick Littlehales taught Ronaldo to sleep. The former mattress salesman has been known for several years as a sleeper in top sports. The core of his philosophy is called "R90 Sleep Recovery Program". According to Littlehales, you don't sleep eight hours, but in several stages of 90 minutes each. In addition, there is the right bed, the division into morning or evening types and calming rituals.
- Hypothetically, China could buy Singapore
- This whole controversy surrounding Trump Ukraine is exaggerated
- How to live with plantar fasciitis
- Little children know what a lie is
- What experiences has Infosys had with interviews?
- Which countries prohibit abortion?
- How can I use Jupyter Notebook
- What does a romantic relationship entail
- You can safely eat raw chestnuts
- Can alprazolam cause death
- Which is worse, being underweight or overweight
- Is it difficult to be a quantifier
- What is 30 out of 50 2
- Why is salad healthier than soup
- How to say Correction in Mandarin
- How do you define your normal day
- Why don't Quorans answer directly
- What are the best upcoming ICOs
- How does Elo rating work in Scrabble?
- How would you react to being overweight?
- What is the Best Affiliate Marketing Program
- Are you a cool aunt
- Is Delhi safer than Kuala Lumpur
- Is vegan leather environmentally friendly
- Has conscription to Malaysia or Thailand
- Can Deadpool kill Thanos
- Can I recruit using Facebook ads
- Is Pokemon GO 2018 dead
- How can I run short distances faster
- What is persistent caching
- What shocked you today about crypto currency
- How safe is Perth
- What's a three car bunch